One Maroon Circle
9781 S. Meridian Blvd., Ste. 200
Englewood, Colorado 80112
Ryan E. Nichols was admitted to the Colorado State Bar in 2014. He received his Bachelor of Arts in psychology from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2011. In 2014, Mr. Nichols graduated cum laude from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law. His Juris Doctor was accompanied with an emphasis in litigation.
Prior to law school, Mr. Nichols worked as an agent for a large Midwestern property and casualty insurance company. During law school, Mr. Nichols served as a staff member on the UMKC Law Review. While in law school Mr. Nichols served as an intern for the Missouri State Public Defender’s Office, and as a law clerk for a prominent Kansas City law firm with a practice focused on defending healthcare providers in malpractice lawsuits and administrative proceedings. Prior to joining Levy Law, P.C., Mr. Nichols served as an intern for the Honorable Bonnie McLean in Colorado’s Eighteenth Judicial District.
- Juris Doctor – University of Missouri-Kansas City, 2014
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – University of Missouri-Columbia, 2011
- Admitted – Colorado
- Admitted – United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Admitted – United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Member – Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
Honors and Awards
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law – Cum Laude Honors
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law – Juris Doctor accompanied with emphasis in litigation